Finally have time to post an update! I got a bit overwhelmed by our bowling trip to Las Vegas and finishing our demo for E3 at work. Editing our pictures from Las Vegas has been slowed down due to a software issue, but I will try tackling them again soon.

In the meantime, I posted some pictures of the knitting projects I have been working on. Most of the new items are hats since I joined a Hat of the Month club this year. So far I have finished hats for January, February, March, and April. My May hat is in progress, but it is no where near completion. I have had a few sizing issues such as the Naughty Reindeer hat being way too tall. Hopefully I am getting better at that with practice. That was the whole idea behind joining this club after all.


The first picture is of my April hat, Isotope. It is full of cables which I thought looked interesting close up.

There are also some pictures of the giraffe I knitted for Terri. It was supposed to be for her birthday, but I fell behind making it. Luckily Valentine’s day was right around the corner. She named him Romeo to commemorate the occasion.